We supply and install most types and styles of paving and kerbing, mostly to commercial and residential units.
We also do all the layer-works and compaction for this ourselves to ensure a strong base, as this is where the longevity of the paving or kerbing rests. We also provide density testing to cover ourselves and the client for peace of mind.
We are always open to ideas and willing to try new things, whilst still maintaining a high degree of quality. It is our focus and aim to leave the client with the best possible finish and attention to detail that sets us apart. Examples of the type of work this includes:
- Supply and lay interlocking paving.
- Supply and laying paving of most types and styles laid in most pattern styles.
- Supply and laying of all figure kerbs.
- Kerb inlets and catchpits.
- Transition Kerbs to slope to natural ground level neatly.
- Concrete edging beams.
- Supply and install premix (Asphalt).
- Application for all necessary permits and documentation.
- Site clearance, demolition, earth levelling and bulk earthworks.
AsBuilt always attempts to provide a ‘complete package’ approach and together with our partners we offer a wide spectrum of additional services which will extend as far as the client requires:
- Tree felling.
- Rubble Removal.
- SW drainage and all pipework associated.
- Catchpits, inlets and concrete channels.
- Tree rings and retaining walls.
- Installation of bellmouths.
- Bulk Earthworks and layer-works.